GRANTS: Arts NSW
Arts and Cultural Projects funding supports professional arts and cultural projects at any stage of the creative process. Applications are open to individual artists and arts/cultural workers (auspiced), partnerships and groups (auspiced), and organisations. The funding range is up to $60,000 for projects delivered within 12 months or up to $75,000 for projects delivered over more than 12 months.
Projects could include:
- the creative development and/or public presentation of work/s
- commissioning of professional artists (for example, a writer/composer/choreographer/visual artist) to develop a work for an event
- partnerships (including with the non-arts sector) to develop arts and culture in a specific region, priority area, artform or discipline
- community collaborations involving professional artists to develop skills, public performances, exhibitions or participatory events
- the development and presentation of a new museum display featuring items from current and/or new or borrowed collections
- activities aimed at engaging young people in arts and culture, particularly students attending geographically and/or socioeconomically disadvantaged schools
- extending an artist’s or organisation’s practice, audiences and markets
- developing and deepening audience engagement with arts and culture
Applications close: 7 November 2015.