Raid My Wardrobe
March 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$5 – $25
Come experience what everyone is talking about! Preloved fashion shopping at its best with 50 hand selected stalls full of hundreds of high quality, high end/high street women’s clothing, shoes, handbags jewellery and accessories for all sizes 6 – 26.
Newcastle’s most celebrated indoor fashion event for quality women’s preloved fashion, as proudly featured on Channel 9 Mornings Show, That’s Life magazine, NBN news, The Newcastle Herald, The Star newspaper, Newcastle Weekly, InTouch magazine, NXFM, NEWFM, ABC Radio, 2HD and 2NUR Radio.
With brands like Sass & Bide, Lisa Ho, Zimmerman, Alice McCall, Mimco, Wayne Cooper, Leona Edmiston. Metalicus. Cooper Street. Veronika Maine. One Teaspoon. Alannah Hill and many many more, you don’t want to miss this event!
What our customers are saying:
- Nice to see something so different happening in Newcastle. I love a good clothes hunt and there were stalls with great prices and good bargains! Lily
- “I loved it! It was my first time going to the event! Loved the brands and diversity of clothing!” – Jessica
- “I bought a granny trolley with me and filled it with ‘new’ clothes, I was so excited. It took us over an hour to get there but it was well worth it.” – Leisa
- “What a great way to recycle quality clothing and enjoy great fashion (with no guilt) Count me in for next time girls! Well done!” – Claire
- “I have been to every single event held at Newcastle to date and think that what you are doing is such a great thing, raising awareness of the importance of recycling and renewing, whilst also having fun, and making a bit of pocket money!” – Jess
- “Thoroughly enjoy my few hours browsing the many stalls, had to go around a few times, got some great bargains.” – Kath
- “I was there and it was an absolute blast – you could feel the love in the room, great vibe, great gear, great music, great people. Great idea!’’ – Carolyn
Sunday 24 March 2019
9am to 1pm for VIPs
10am to 1pm for general entry
Newcastle Basketball Stadium, Cnr Curley Rd and Young Rd, Broadmeadow
Ticket Purchase Link: www.trybooking.com/BALRU
VIP Entry – Only 50 tickets available. Take your time shopping for 1 whole hour from 9am before the event opens to the rest of the public at 10am. Browse in peace and quiet without the crowd crush. VIP Ticket Cost: $25 each and include a voucher for a free drink.
General Entry – Just $5 – pre-purchase your tickets now to skip the queue or pay at the door.
- Free parking
- Cash sales only
- ATM onsite
- Fitting Rooms
- Coffee & refreshments