Create NSW Funding Opportunities NOW OPEN
The 2018/19 Arts and Cultural Development Program Guidelines are now online. Funding opportunities are open to NSW-based arts and cultural organisations, NSW professional artists and arts/cultural workers across a wide range of artforms and disciplines.
In these Guidelines, you’ll find Creative Koori Grants, Grants for Individuals, Grants for Projects, and Grants for Organisations. Be sure to read the Guidelines carefully before applying as each funding category has special eligibility requirements.
Funding rounds that are now open:
- Creative Koori – Aboriginal Artist Support (Quick Response)
- Grants for Individuals – Artist Support (Quick Response)
- Grants for Individuals – Artform Fellowships (NSW Visual Arts Emerging Fellowship)
- Grants for Projects – Regional Arts Touring
- Grants for Organisations – Arts and Cultural Organisations including Service Organisations.
All other funding rounds open and close on different dates so be sure to read the Guidelines carefully so you don’t miss out on these key funding opportunities.