ClubGRANTS 2015 Maitland – close 8 June 2015
The ClubGRANTS – 2015 funding program which provides financial support to local Maitland LGA non-profit community based organisations, groups and individuals will open Monday 27 April 2015 and close Monday 8 June 2015.
Submissions for funding will only be accepted using the online form Category 1 – 2015 which is available now for preview and completion.
Local Funding priorities for 2015
- Initiatives that encourage a zero tolerance to all forms of family and community violence (including child protection initiatives)
- Projects aimed at keeping people and communities safe
- Targeted intervention and prevention initiatives for suicide, depression, social isolation
- Community education programs encouraging cultural awareness and leadership development
- Initiatives that engage community in art, culture, sport and recreation
- Initiatives that improve parenting and/or life skills
- Volunteering Initiatives
- Health promotion initiatives including community based healthy activities
- Initiatives that support social participation for older people, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities or young people
Contact Details: Jessica Forbes – Community Planner, Maitland City Council PO Box 220 Maitland 2320
Phone: (02) 4934 9881 Email: Jessicaforbes@maitland.nsw.gov.au