Secrets of Safe Singing workshop
Secrets of Safe Singing…
Is a 3 hour workshop full of useful tips & tools you can start using right away to sing & speak for hours & sound fabulous while you do!
Do you experience voice fatigue or hoarseness after singing or speaking?
Never had a singing lesson before… this is the workshop for you. Ideal for all levels of skill & experience.
- You will learn exactly how your voice works & what you can do to make sure it keeps working.
- You’ll discover the one habit that can transform not only your voice but also boost your energy levels & improve your sleep… and it’s the opposite to what most people think you should do!
- You’ll find out what the most effective vocal warm ups are & how & when to use them.
- You’ll take home a simple 3 step system to improve how you sing & speak whether you are pursuing a career in music or just singing for fun.
- You’ll have a lot of fun playing games experiencing first hand what goes on in our bodies & brains when we sing & speak & learn how to overcome nerves & stagefright with simple secrets the world’s top speakers use.
- You’ll also learn the 3 most important things you need to know about working with microphones, these can make all the difference in the world to how your audience responds to your message or performance.
- And all of this is possible to learn without knowing anything about music theory… no reading dots (that is the technical term for it).
Teens accompanied by a paying adult attend the workshop for
Participant numbers strictly limited to 15 so book early to secure your spot! : )
To register online for this workshop with your credit card:
click here http://www.trybooking.com/CDGY
•To book & pay by direct deposit into our business account
email Robyn Gray the Voice & Self Expression Coach at email@example.com