GRANT: Art tour funding
Hopscotch supports innovative Australian live art by developing new national and international markets. Funding can be for interstate and international tours or one-off presentations to cover travel costs.
The Australia Council invites live art practitioners to propose national and international tours for live art work.
Your live art work must be ready to tour, and have confirmed one or more presentation partners. This could include festivals, theatres, galleries or community spaces who can support you to present your work regionally, interstate and/or overseas.
Hopscotch is a Market Development initiative, in partnership with the Inter-Arts Office. The aims are to:
- support innovative Australian live art by developing new national and international markets
- extend the life of live art works through touring
- build knowledge, expertise and networks for presenting live art
- increase artists’ professional networks and income levels, and diversify their income
- maximise audience engagement with Australian live art
Who can apply?
Australian live art practitioners can apply as individual artists or as a group. You will need to articulate your work in the context of Australian and/or international live art practice.
An initiative for up to $10,000 for touring costs
Applications for this grant close 20 July 2012
Decisions will be advised in August 2012
Funded projects can start from 14 September 2012
Go to website for more information.