Sustainable Event Alliance
The Sustainable Event Alliance is an association and professional guild at the intersection of sustainability and event management. The SEA lists event producers, suppliers, and venues working to provide sustainable options in events.
To unite event professionals, and together work towards increased attention to and knowledge of sustainability in event management.
Our mission is to:
- Provide a knowledge bank for events practitioners through the SEA website.
- Help events to navigate their pathway to sustainable event practice.
- Offer a portal for networking and discussion around sustainable event management.
- Communicate and create a commonality of best practice in sustainable event management across all industry sectors and the supply chain.
- Accredit event sustainability professionals – managers, consultants, auditors, trainers and sector specialists – setting knowledge benchmarks for competency and expertise.
- To spread the desire to reduce impacts of event production.
- To open up opportunities for innovation of sustainable production solutions within the industry.
The SEA is international and has representation in many regions and countries. If you are involved in Sustainable Event Management in a country or region not currently represented and would like to expand connections in that region, please contact us.