City of Newcastle Grants and Sponsorship Program: CLOSES 1 JUNE
There has never been a better time to apply for a grant with The City of Newcastle. We’ve overhauled the way our programs are structured, cut down the paperwork and moved the applications online.
Grants or sponsorships are now available for projects that fall into five categories:–
- Economic Development – a program to provide economic benefit to the city via support for business and product development, skills acquisition and training, research and innovative and creative industries projects.
- Events Sponsorship – a program to provide sponsorship for events that will enhance the city’s profile as a visitor destination, providing economic benefit and brand exposure.
- Community Assistance – grants for community events, projects, services or activities to promote and enhance Newcastle as a caring and inclusive community.
- The Recreation Facilities Program – provides funding to sporting groups in the Newcastle LGA to assist with minor capital works projects – Coming soon
- Place making – grants for place making initiatives for local community projects to achieve safe, vibrant and welcoming places – Coming soon
Our new programs aim to strengthen Newcastle’s competitiveness, improve productivity and capacity, promote business and tourism opportunities and foster a creative, culturally rich and safe community, with vibrant and activated public places.
For more information, visit the council website.